Produced from freshly selected matured coconuts, Desiccated Coconut Low Fat is the dehydrated white coconut meat with lower fat content. Our products are unsweetened and do not contain any preservatives or additives. Desiccated Coconut Low Fat is most ideal for confectioneries and used as fillings, toppings and as ingredients especially for food manufacturers.
Uses of Desicatted coconut powder low fat
Desiccated Coconut Low Fat is perfect for various industries that require the exhilarating feel of natural fibre in the product. As the product is more shelf stable compared to Desiccated Coconut High Fat, our Desiccated Coconut Low Fat is a good substitute for Desiccated Coconut High Fat.
Bakeries: Popularly used as topping for cakes and pastries; centre filling for buns; decoration for cakes; etc. Confectioneries – Very ideal as fillings for candy bars; chocolate coating, etc.
Storage & Handling
Desiccated Coconut Low Fat should be stored in a clean, cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, chemicals and free from odors, under an ideal room temperature of between 26ºC to 32ºC.
- Desiccated Coconut (Low Fat) – Fine Grade
- Ingredient: Fresh Coconut Meat
- Colour: Natural white
- Appearance: Free from insect infestation, foreign bodies and metal.
- Flavour: Mild, fresh and sweet characteristics of coconut with no off-flavour or odour.
- PackingIn 3-ply Kraft paper bags with inner sealed polyliner.
- Size of Packing: 25 kg net per bag.
- Qty Per 20ft FCL: 310 bags x 25 kg net (7.75 metric tons)
- Qty Per 40’ HC: 700 bags x 25 kg net (17.5 metric tons)